To register online, please click the below link(s) to access the form you need. (The Google Chrome browser works best for our forms.) Schedules can be viewed on the Calendar or on our News post for the session.
- GROUP Lessons
- Exhibition and Show – registrations due Monday, November 14
- PRIVATE Ice/Membership*
- 2022 Early Fall Private Ice – session starts September 8
- AFSC Private Ice User LTS/USFS Membership Form Required for ALL Private Ice Users (who are not taking Group Lessons) 1x per skating season (July 1 – June 30)
- GUEST or HOCKEY Private Ice
- Guest or Hockey 2022 Early Fall Private Ice and Punch Cards – session starts September 8
*Regarding membership: the membership year for Learn to Skate USA and US Figure Skating runs July 1 – June 30. You must have a current membership for the season before you may skate on any AFSC ice. Membership is included in the cost of group lessons. Private skaters ONLY must fill out the “AFSC Private Ice User LTS/USFS Membership Form” once a skating year to renew their membership.
If you need to make credit/debit payment to the AFSC you can do so below. (This is where those choosing the payment plan option will be making their payments. Please note your payment deadlines!)