Group Lessons – LTS & Aspire Fall 2023 Classes (Jan-Feb)
After reading the below descriptions, if you have questions about what level you or child should register for, please let us know. We are happy to help. Email us at email@example.com
Learn to Skate (LTS)
- Learn to Skate (LTS) group lessons for levels Snowplow Sam (preschool ages), Basic 1-4, Hockey Skills 1-2 and Adults will be held on Monday nights starting January 8, 2024 from 6:30-7:15pm and ending on February 26, 2024 for 8 class times total. Class time includes 30min of instruction and 15min of practice ice. See specific schedule below.
- MONDAYS, 6:30pm – 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26; $100
- LTS group lessons for Basic 5 (LTS Only* (not Aspire)), Hockey Skills 3-4 will also be held on Monday nights but starting at 7:00pm. Class time includes 15min of practice ice and 30min of instruction ending at 7:45pm.
- MONDAYS (Basic 5 LTS Only*, Hockey 3-4), 7:00pm – 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26; $100
*NOTE Re: Basic 5 LTS Only – This is an LTS only Basic 5 class for younger skaters or those not quite ready for the additional Aspire programming. If you want to register for Basic 5 Aspire with the additional ice time and skating nights, please review the information below and register under Aspire on the registration page.
- Aspire group lessons for levels Basic 5-6, PreFreeskate, and Freeskate 1-6 will be held on Sunday AND Monday nights. Sundays start January 7, 2024 from 6:15-7:00pm and end on February 25, 2024 for 8 class times total. Mondays start January 8, 2024 from 7:00-8:00pm and end on February 26, 2024 for 8 class times total. Class time on Monday night includes 15 min of practice ice and 45min of instruction. Off-Ice classes are TBD.
- Your registration includes the entire schedule below; $216:
- SUNDAYS, 6:15pm – 1/7, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 2/25 This class day will focus on figure skating disciplines to further advance your skating skills and technique including, but not limited to, edges, power, jumps, spins, Artistry In Motion and Ice Dance.
- MONDAYS, 7:00pm – 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26 This class day will consist of 15 minutes of practice ice, 30 minutes of LTS class level instruction and 15 minutes of Aspire power curriculum.
- TBD: OFF ICE training (dependent on space needs/availability).
The Aspire program is a packaged deal to help skaters who have completed the beginning LTS levels make the change from skater to figure skater with additional ice time and programming. Programming includes: weekly Learn to Skate USA (LTS) class level instruction; weekly curriculum covering edges, jumps, spins, Skating Skills, Artistry in Motion, Theater on Ice, Synchro; and TBD Off Ice curriculum (pending space needs). Let us know if you have questions on how this fits with you and your skater!
Registration can be found on our new and improved registration platform here. ~NOTE Registration will open on Monday, November 27 at 8am~
Again, please let us know if you have questions. We are looking forward to seeing you at the rink!