Registration is posted on the Registration & Payments page and is due by 1/3/23 to avoid a late fee.
The 2023 Winter Private Ice Session (with ice times available on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday evenings) starts January 5, 8 & 9, 2023 and goes for 7 weeks through February 16, 19 & 20, 2023. Detailed ice times are as follows:
- THURSDAYS (7xs), January 5 – February 16, 2023; West Rink
- 6:15-7:15 Lo/FS/Hky/Moves
- 7:15-8:15 Int/FS
- SUNDAYS (7xs), January 8 – February 19, 2023; West Rink & RCC as noted
- 5:15-6:15pm Lo/FS/Hky, West Rink
- 6:15-7:00pm Aspire Class, West Rink
- 7:15-8:15pm Int/FS, RCC
- 8:30-9:00pm Moves Only, RCC
- 9:00-10:00pm HI/FS, RCC
- MONDAYS (7xs), January 9 – February 20, 2023; RCC
- 8:15-9:15pm* Lo/FS/Hky/Moves
- 8:45-9:45pm* INT/FS
- *NOTE THAT TIMES OVERLAP, THIS NIGHT IS 1.5 HOURS OF ICE TOTAL; Skaters will have the option to buy the entire 1.5 hours.
A reminder that all parents will need to volunteer to ice monitor. A link for the SignUp Genius for this session will be available here soon. Thank you in advance for volunteering! Details about ice monitoring can also be found on the Private Ice page.
The Private Ice page also covers contracting coach etiquette, Rules of the Ice, and basic instructions on navigating private ice registration. Check it out!
ICE TIME DESCRIPTIONS
Lo/FS/Hky/Moves: Private Ice for skaters in Basic 1 thru No Test, hockey skaters & PrePre & Up working on MOVES only.
Lo/FS/Hky: Private Ice for skaters in Basic 1 thru No Test & hockey skaters.
Int/FS: Private ice time for skaters in Basic 5 & Up to practice or receive lessons on. Moves included.
HI/FS: Open to any skater at a Freeskate 1 level or above. Moves included.
Open/FS: Open to any skater taking private lessons at any level.
Moves Only: Open to any skater practicing Moves in the Field patterns for test. No jumps, no spins, no hockey.
Aspire Class (Sunday Group Lesson ONLY): Basic 4 & Up. Sunday nights from 6:15-7:00pm (45 minutes) for 7 weeks, January 8 – February 19, 2023. This class will be focusing on figure skating disciplines (Artistry in Motion, Dance, Synchro, Theater on Ice) that cover skills found in individual and group programs, as well as edges, power, spins, jumps and other skating skills.