Registration is available on the Registration & Payments page and is due by 9/1/22 to avoid a late fee.
The 2022 Early Fall Private Ice Session (with ice times available on Thursday, Sunday and Monday evenings) starts September 8, 11 & 12, 2022 and goes through October 2, 3 & 6, 2022. Detailed ice times are as follows:
- THURSDAYS (5xs), September 8 – October 6, 2022
- 7:00-8:00pm Lo/FS/Hky/Moves
- 8:00-9:00pm Int/FS
- SUNDAYS (4xs), September 11 – October 2, 2022 – NOTE TIME CHANGE for Int/FS, Moves Only, HI/FS for last two weeks (ice moves from West Rink to RCC for those nights)
- 5:15-6:15pm Lo/FS/Hky
- 6:15-7:00pm 9/25 & 10/2 only – Power Jumps & Spins Class – $30
- 7:00-8:00pm 9/11 & 9/18, 7:15-8:15pm 9/25 & 10/2 Int/FS
- 8:15-8:45pm 9/11 & 9/18, 8:30-9:00pm 9/25 & 10/2 Moves Only
- 8:45-9:45pm 9/11 & 9/18, 9:00-10:00pm 9/25 & 10/2 HI/FS
- MONDAYS (4xs), September 12 – October 3, 2022
- 7:30-8:30pm Lo/FS/Hky
- 8:45-10:00pm Hybrid Moves/FS (30min Moves Only & 45min Open/FS)
A reminder that all parents will need to volunteer to ice monitor. A link to our SignUp Genius sign up to come. Thank you in advance for volunteering! Details about ice monitoring can also be found on the Private Ice page.
The Private Ice page also covers contracting coach etiquette, Rules of the Ice, and basic instructions on navigating private ice registration. Check it out!
ICE TIME DESCRIPTIONS
Lo/FS/Hky/Moves: Private Ice for skaters in Basic 1 thru No Test, hockey skaters & PrePre & Up working on MOVES only.
Lo/FS/Hky: Private Ice for skaters in Basic 1 thru No Test & hockey skaters.
Int/FS: Private ice time for skaters in Basic 5 & Up to practice or receive lessons on. Moves included.
HI/FS: Open to any skater at a Freeskate 1 level or above. Moves included.
Open/FS: Open to any skater taking private lessons at any level.
Moves Only: Open to any skater practicing Moves in the Field patterns for test. No jumps, no spins, no hockey.
Hybrid Moves/FS: This is a new hybrid ice time where the first 30 minutes is dedicated to practicing Moves in the Field patterns (no jumps or spins, hockey is allowed with no sticks). The last 45 minutes operates as an Open/FS session.
POWER JUMPS & SPINS CLASS: For all skaters Basic 4 and up. Have fun these two weeks adding some power, strength and some polish to your jumps and spins. Experiment with different techniques and have a good time out on the ice too!! Aspire and advanced level skaters beyond Aspire are encouraged to register. We will split the class and challenge the upper-level skaters appropriately!