Registration is available on the Registration & Payments page and is due by 6/6/22 to avoid a late fee. Group lesson information is listed first on this page, scroll down for Private ice info.
Group Lessons (Learn to Skate, Aspire, Power)
- Summer Learn to Skate USA Classes for the Snowplow Sam, Basic 1-3,4*, Hockey Skills 1-4, and Adult Levels are held on MONDAY nights starting June 13, 2022 ending on August 8, 2022, skipping July 4 for a total of 8 weeks of instruction. Class time for Snowplow Sam, Basic 1-3, 4*, and Hockey Skills 1-2 is 6:15-7:00pm and on 8/8 from 5:45-6:30pm (this includes 30 minutes of instruction and 15 minutes of practice free skate). Class time for Adult Levels and Hockey Skills 3-4 is 6:45-7:30pm and on 8/8 from 6:15-7:00pm (this includes 30 minutes of instruction and 15 minutes of practice free skate). The last week of classes ONLY will be meeting 30 minutes early. $96.
- *NOTE Re: Basic 4 – This is an LTS only Basic 4 class for younger skaters. If you want to register for Basic 4 Aspire with the additional ice time and programming, please see details below.
- Summer Aspire (Learn to Skate) Classes for the Basic 4-6, PreFreeskate, Freeskate 1-6 levels are held on MONDAY and THURSDAY nights starting June 13 & 16, 2022 ending on August 8, 2022, skipping July 4 for a total of 8 weeks of instruction on Monday nights; and ending on August 25, 2022, skipping August 18 for a total of 10 weeks of instruction on Thursday nights. The Aspire curriculum includes: weekly Learn to Skate USA (LTS) class level instruction; weekly Aspire curriculum covering edges, jumps, spins; and Power class. $180.
- Your Registration includes the following:
- Monday nights from 6:45-7:45pm and on 8/8 from 6:15-7:00pm, June 13 – August 8, 2022 (skipping 7/4). This class will consist of 15 minutes of practice free skate, 30 minutes of LTS class level instruction and 15 minutes of Aspire edges, jumps, & spins curriculum. The last week of classes ONLY will be meeting 30 minutes early, and lasting only 45min.
- Thursday nights from 7:15-7:45pm, June 16 – August 25, 2022 (skipping 8/18). This class will be focused on Power skating, building strength and edge quality for overall skating improvement. Note this night goes for a bonus 10 weeks, you get 2 extra weeks included at no charge!
- Your Registration includes the following:
- Summer Power Class for private ice skaters (must be in at least Basic 4) is held on THURSDAY nights starting June 16, 2022 ending on August 25, 2022, skipping August 18 for a total of 10 weeks of instruction. Class time is 7:15-7:45pm. NOTE: If you are participating in Aspire classes, this is already included in your registration. Advanced level skaters beyond Aspire are encouraged to register. We will split the class and challenge the upper-level skaters appropriately! Power builds strength and edge quality for overall skating improvement. $70.
Summer Private Ice (with ice times available on Monday* evenings, Wednesday mornings, and Thursday evenings) starts June 13, 15 & 16, 2022 and goes through August 29, 24 & 25, 2022 (with July 4 and one week skipped in August for the fair; *NOTE Monday 8/8 ice will be shifted to Tuesday 8/9). Detailed ice times are as follows:
MONDAYS, June 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18, 25, August 1, 9*, 22 & 29, 2022 – NO ICE 7/4, 8/15; 8/9 is a TUESDAY
- 8:00-9:00pm Lo/FS/Hky/Moves – Tuesday 8/9 is 6:00-7:00pm
- 9:00-10:00pm Int/FS – Tuesday 8/9 is 7:00-8:00pm
WEDNESDAY MORNINGS, June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27, August 3, 10 & 24, 2022 – NO ICE 8/17
- 6:00-7:00AM Open/FS
- 7:00-7:45AM Open/FS
THURSDAYS, June 16, 23, 30, July 7, 14, 21, 28, August 4, 11 & 25, 2022 – NO ICE 8/18
- 6:15-7:15pm Lo/FS/Hky/Moves
- 7:15-7:45pm Power Class, $70
- 8:00-9:00pm Int/FS
- 9:00-10:00pm HI/FS
A reminder that all parents will need to volunteer for a session to ice monitor. A SignUp Genius for Summer Ice will be created to do. Thank you! Details about ice monitoring can also be found on the Private Ice page.
The Private Ice page also covers contracting coach etiquette, Rules of the Ice, and basic instructions on navigating private ice registration. Check it out!
ICE TIME DESCRIPTIONS
Lo/FS/Hky/Moves: Private Ice for skaters in Basic 1 thru No Test, hockey skaters & PrePre & Up working on MOVES only.
Int/FS: Private ice time for skaters in Basic 5 & Up to practice or receive lessons on. Moves included.
HI/FS: Open to any skater at a Freeskate 1 level or above. Moves included.
OPEN/FS: Open to any skater taking private lessons at any level.