*** REGISTRATION CLOSED *** Registration is now available for our 2021 Annual Spring Ice Revue! Paper copies are available to pick up at the rink or to download and print off here (we will not have online registration available for the spring show):
Things to note and a few more important details:
- The theme this year is “Peace, Love, Skate” which will include music from various musicians such as Bruno Mars, Sugarland, Katy Perry, and Glee!
- The Spring Ice Revue will be modified this year to comply with Covid-19 restrictions. With this in mind costuming will be a little different as we have a short turn around on ordering. We will also be using house lighting with some additional add-ons as our budget permits. We do plan to “set the stage” as in previous years with curtains up and removal of glass. Crowd size and the use of locker rooms will most likely be limited.
- Show weekend is April 9-11, 2021. Show times are still TBD. Traditionally we do a Friday evening Dress Rehearsal, Saturday evening Show and Sunday afternoon Show. Depending on crowd size limitations and enrollment, we may adjust how we do this to make the most sense for our skaters and their families.
- We are not offering the option for a larger Extra/2nd Number or a Father-Daughter Number this year. We will also not be doing our traditional large Grand Finale Number at the end of the show. Look for those again next year!
- Group number divisions will be determined based on enrollment after registration closes. Skaters will then be notified of their song and what their costume will be. A practice schedule will be determined at that time as well.
- Show practice starts in March after the completion of the Winter Session.
- Pictures will be modified to comply with Covid-19 restrictions. Further information will be provided at a later date.
- Registration for the Opening Number for Pre-Preliminary and Up skaters and the Aspire Number for Aspire skaters (to showcase skills learned in their Sunday Aspire Class) is on a separate form from the main Spring Show registration form. If your skater is in one of these two groups, YOU MUST still register for your main skating level by February 1st as that is your primary number for the show. This means that if you are participating in the Opening Number or Aspire Number you will be turning in two forms. Both forms are due February 1.
REGISTRATION IS DUE FEBRUARY 1, 2021 – NO EXCEPTIONS. You may pay your full balance or deposit (for each skater to secure costumes) at this time. Paper forms can be turned in to the club office or emailed. Credit/debit payments are made on our Online Payment form on the Registration & Payments page, please note “spring show” in the description.
Please let us know if you have any questions. The Annual Spring Ice Review is an opportunity for your skater to get more ice time, hang out with friends as well as showcase their skills to family and friends. Join us in the fun!