At this time, in accordance with Executive Order 20-99 (EO), all in-person organized youth and adult sports activities–including practices, workouts, games, tournaments and competitions– are paused and not allowed during the four weeks from Friday, Nov. 20, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. through Friday, Dec. 18, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. Click HERE for further information from the MN Department of Health.
How this affects AFSC Families:
- The Runestone Community Center will be closed starting Friday evening through December 18, 2020 as specified above.
- Private Ice for tonight, Thursday, November 19, 2020 is still on as previously scheduled.
- Group Aspire Classes, Group Learn to Skate USA Lessons, Santa Number practice and the Holiday Exhibition are cancelled.
- Private Ice starting this weekend through December 18, as outlined in Executive Order 20-99, is cancelled.
- Fall Raffle Fundraising tickets still need to be turned in by our Nov. 30th deadline as the drawing will still occur. Additional information will follow with more details on how to turn in raffle tickets.
- We will also be in touch as to how skating will proceed after December 18, 2020.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through the details of what this pause in skating looks like for our club. We know this is a difficult time for everyone. Please follow the state guidelines so we can get back to skating and other activities soon.